Translate

Friday 25 December 2015

❤❤❤ My 2015 Favourites ❤❤❤

Hi Everybody!!!!


So, here we are. It's already the end of 2015. It's been a great year for me as a new blogger and I feel blessed. I was able to share a few of my reviews with the world, well, mainly with people who have the same passion as me, that is make-up, skincare, K-beauty. I can't really make a reliable count of how many people read my blog or commented, and I don't really know if people even take my opinions seriously but doing this as a hobby just makes me feel happy. The proudest thing I've managed to do as a beginner is to have my reviews read by you guys and one of them shared by a retail online shop. It's always motivating to be acknowledged :)

To mark this festive season, I'd like to share my 2015 Favourites, both for skincare and make-up. I'm quite limited compared to other reviewers or vloggers, but I will just share about what I contented myself with. So bear with me. I wrote reviews on many of them, while for some others, I just didn't have the time to do a review yet. I'll be really quick on this one. So, let's gooooo.



FAVE SKINCARE FOR 2015

I'll start with skincare. I've experimented a lot of skincare products this year and I was quite satisfied with many of the them. Korean goodies after all.

Cleanser

My fave cleanser for 2015 is without a doubt, The FaceShop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam (Mung Beans). It is so smooth and gentle. So appropriate for my acne and sensitive skin. This was the cleanser of Change for me. I really should buy another tube. Finished in 4 months. And it is affordable for 170 mL of product.

Toner

The toner I love the most is the one from Super volcanic pore clay mask special set. It's the small sample I can never go without. I have not yet bought the full size one and I don't use it everyday 'cause I love it so much. I have yet to finish the french one from Yves Rocher which is not yet over. (Argh).

Serum 

Serums are a must-have in Korean Beauty and the one I'm using currently is the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum. It is a best-seller for Innisfree and I can't wait to review it. It smells so good, it's portable, not very affordable, but it does make my skin bouncy and moisturised. Love it!!!

Moisturiser

It's the Etude House Moistful Collagen. I never vouched on Etude House for skincare but I was quite surprised with this one. I usually use it at night. It is really smooth, soft and rejuvenates my skin. Smells amazing as well.

Soothing Gel

I just can't live without the Innisfree Aloe Revital Soothing Gel. I'm already halfway done with the humongous 300 ml tube I bought back in October. It's a Summer favourite for me. It cools my face down, soothes my pimples, my blisters (from wearing heels), sunburns. I wanna try the one from Nature Republic 'cause people talk more about it. But this Innisfree turned me into an Aloe addict.
Sleeping Pack

I've tried only one brand. But THEFACESHOP Seaweeds Moisturizing Pack is really good for my skin. It's comfy to sleep with. It has wonderful results for my tired skin. I have baby skin when I wake up.

Wash-off mask

Innisfree Supervolcanic clay mask is the one to go. Got it from the Super volcanic pore clay mask special set as well. It cleans my pores so well.

Sheet masks

I don't really have a brand preference for this one. But I just like whatever is made of Green tea, Manuka Honey, Shea Butter, and Aloe. I usually use the ones from THEFACESHOP and Innisfree. Reviews are still in the making. There are so much.

Peeling Masks 

Recently, I've been using THEFACESHOP Black Yeast Peel-Off Pack. This product is just amazing. It peels off almost all the dirt, whiteheads and blackheads from my pores. My skin feels soft and as good as new. It's also fun to use. I look like those snakes shedding old or damaged skin. It's so gross, but so fun to scare people away.



FAVE MAKE-UP FOR 2015

Make-up is another area I should talk about. I am not the type to wear a lot of make-up on a daily basis although I have tons of them at home. But when I do use them. I go all the way out.


Base Make-up/ Cushion

It's very handy, and looks good on my skin. It gives me that dewy finish and it smells amazing. Packaging is also very cute.

Foundation

My fave foundation is not a Korean Brand. It's actually the Elite Fluid Perfection Foundation. I got it here in Mauritius and it just goes so well with my skin tone. Coverage is very good and it feels just so light and soft  on my skin.

Eye shadow



I just love the Etude Look at My Eyes eye shadows. They are very pigmented and are available in a wide array of colors. From matte, shimmery to glittery. There are the eye shadows for all tastes and preferences.

Eyeliner


I really love the Pastel Pro Fashion Eyeliner. I am usually the type to mess up with Liquid eyeliners. But this one made my life easier with its very fine and soft brush. Otherwise, I use mainly gel liners from Elite Paris Eye Liner Waterproof Cream on a daily basis as they are so easy and quick to use and they make my eyes pop.

Mascara


It's the Elite Paris Fashion Code Mascara - Black Night. This is the mascara to go for me. It's build-able and long-lasting. Doesn't smudge a lot. It's more of a waxy type and it's just perfect for my barely-there eyelashes.

Eyebrow

For those who read my blog frequently, I'm more of a brow person. The product that is my lifesaver is undeniably the Innisfree Eco Brow Pencil in No.1 Grey. I had quite a lot of trouble using it at first. I just wasn't able to draw natural brows with this pencil. I almost did not like it. However, after a few weeks adjusting to  it, I managed to get the most natural brows ever, to me at least. It's just a question of habit. I use it every single day of my life out of the house. I've become so dependent on it. It also lasts for a long time. Although the pencil bit looks short, I've been using it for five months and it's good to go for another 5 months. No jokes, you have to get this pencil if you have no brows.

Lip stick /Gloss/Tint

I don't use lipsticks a lot. I'm more for nude and coral lip tints lately. I'm still using the ones from last Christmas. But I started using them in 2015. So it counts, right? It's the Innisfree Green christmas jelly tint set. You get 3 lip tints. The colors are just gorgeous, I just can't do away with them. Each color suits any occasion. Unfortunately, Innisfree didn't launch these lip tints again for this Christmas. Instead they are selling tinted lip balms. Damn.

Loose Powder 

The Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder is a product I can't leave the house without especially in Summer. I've got that disgusting oily T-zone, and this powder just saves my life. It does not really look like any other loose powder but with this one I don't feel the need for one which would make my face thick and cakey. It acts mainly as a blotting paper all day and my face looks fresh even if I'm sweating all over. I admit that I didn't know what was its use at first. But when I realised the changes it brought about, with people asking me why I never have a greasy face despite being in burning Port-Louis. Yeah I feel honored.


Blusher





It's the Maybelline Pure Blush Mineral, which I've been using for a couple of years after I bought it back in Hong Kong. I wasn't a make-up addict back then. Anyways, it's just a gorgeous pigmented pink but so easily blendable and it is of very good quality.

Final words

So that's it for my 2015 Favourites. I hope you enjoyed it. There are still plenty of products I have yet to unpack and use. So, maybe my 2016 products will be there. Watch out for plenty of reviews from me.

Furthermore, please don't feel burdened that you have to absolutely own all these products. Buying these stuffs have to fit a budget and that's what I did. I know there are also people who just spend a lot more on cosmetics than me and maybe their yearly favourites might be far more reliable since they experimented with far more brands. I don't judge them but that's a choice. I made a choice as well to spend a lot on these products and also to restrict myself to certain brands for personal reasons. I will try to come up with new brands in the future.

My wish for this Christmas and the coming year is that I become a Pink Bird for Etude House, where they send products on a monthly basis for reviewing. I can't stop dreaming about that day. This would be the culmination of my blogging career. Another wish, on a more personal note, is to travel again, (maybe to Seoul for cosmetics and K-pop concerts or Hong Kong or any other place), which I've not done for quite a long time, eat lots of good food, meet Luhan (my Baby Lu who is my favorite singer) in Beijing (I'm serious about that dream, ok? I've been to Beijing once but I didn't know about him then, pff). What's your wish for 2016?

Wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2016 :)



Stay Beautiful and Sweet


 \(^_^)/

 Aegyo Girl

1 comment:

  1. I've came across so many beauty blogs and tried many products. The best thing about this one is that it gives you all the products needed for your face and skin care.

    ReplyDelete