Translate

Tuesday 3 November 2015

REVIEW: Elite Paris Fashion Code Mascara - Black Night

Hi Everybody,

This time I bring to you a mascara from the Elite Paris, a French Brand. I've been using it for quite a while now and I thought it was worth a good review.



I'm not a frequent mascara user, despite the fact that I'm deprived of eyelashes as much as my brows. My obsession are brow makeup, eyeliners, eye shadows, but mascara has never been a necessity. Maybe that's because I hate that feeling of stickiness and thickness on my eyes. I feel like I can never rub my eyes and removing it is such a pain, even with a good eye makeup remover. But that's my opinion.


The Elite Paris Fashion Code Mascara in Black Night, however, is a mascara worth committing some time on. It costs around 6,90€ online.











It comes in a very simple yet classy black packaging. On the pictures, it might appear bulky, and heavy but it is in fact very handy, light and portable.



The mascara wand is more fluffy type. I was skeptical as by the look of it, I thought I would have some difficulties in applying the product over my lashes. I was so used with small mascara applicators. However, it turned out to be okay, except for the inner corners which are harder to reach with those types of applicators.

The Mascara Wand

The product itself is thicker than other mascaras I've used, which were more liquid-like in consistency, making it more practical to apply and it does not smudge easily. I would say the formula is more waxy in appearance, like semi dry. It is very build-able and can last all day. Moreover, the lashes don't stick together and cause the infamous "spider legs". It adds volume and length to my sparse eye lashes. My eyes looked more doll-like with that one. Got a friend who used it too and she loved it (totally suits her more than me). I always thought I was careless with mascaras, but the brand and quality really counts. So I totally recommend that one.





If I had to complain about this product, it would be that it is a real hassle to remove it. But this, I guess, applies generally to all mascaras. This is the reason why I don't wear mascara on a daily basis. First off I'm lazy, and secondly, all that rubbing and scratching would strip me of my barely existent lashes. I wear mascaras once in a while, during the weekend when I hang out and other special occasions, but not for work.

Pros:
-Long-lasting
-Volumising
-Buildable
-Lengthening
-User-friendly
-Portable

Cons:
-Lifespan is only 6 months
-Not easy to remove
-Do not reach lashes in the inner corners of the eye

Overall, the Elite Paris Fashion Code Mascara in Black Night is a very good mascara in my opinion and would repurchase if possible. I love it and it is my must-have for parties or even simple casual events. If you wanna rock killer lashes for your dates or just to be a flirty babe, this mascara can do the job perfectly.  Hope you liked my first mascara review. Don't hesitate to leave your comments down below and follow me on my different Social media accounts. Until then,

STAY BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET!



                 \(^_^)/

AEGYO GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment