Translate

Sunday 12 April 2015

REVIEW: Elite Paris Eye Liner Waterproof Cream

Hi Everyone!


I wanted to take some time off reviewing from South Korean Cosmetics to share my views on a French Brand. I just received two Elite Paris ye Liner Waterproof Cream (in black and in brown) as a gift and they are just amazing.



I usually prefer gel liners to pencil and liquid eyeliners, as they are easier, faster to apply and gives a more natural looking finish. The  Elite Paris Eye Liner Waterproof Cream is just soft and so easy to apply with the small "Professional Eyeliner Brush". So, I received the ones in:

-No. 2 Hot Choco
-No. 3 Diamond Black


Packaging



Instructions on how to use the products


It comes in that cute small glass pot and with its Elite brush. I actually thought small packaging meant small amount of product but that's not true. I have a gel liner from Avon which I have been using for ages, to the point that I think I'll need help to finish it. Hopefully, this one seems to have a smaller amount of product, but it appears that it will stay around for a while.







Although it is a French brand, it is actually made in Taiwan (at least they are honest about it). But the quality is there; otherwise they would not be claiming to use it on Elite supermodels.






It has a creamy texture. The No. 2 Hot Choco is a plain brown gel liner while the No. 3 Diamond Black has got a bit of glittery and shiny texture.

The product is quite easy and practical to apply, especially if you are in a hurry. Even if you have shaky hands, you won't go wrong when doing the cat-line ( I have shaky hands, lol). Moreover, it doesn't smudge easily. After long hours and little bit of sweating, it might start smudging and fading. But overall, it's quite long-lasting compared to other eyeliners I've used.

Swatches


As you can see, the No. 2 Hot Choco appears plain (It looks quite like chocolate!!! yum yum!) while No. 3 Diamond Black gives out the glamourous touch.

Appearance on my eyes (Sorry, I wore only the eyeliners, no other makeup on)


The Elite Paris Eye Liner Waterproof Cream is a great product, but the only qualm I have about it is that it is so difficult to remove even with makeup remover. It takes much effort and time. In the end, I look like a sad panda. For the No. 3 Diamond Black, the little glitter particles are even harder to remove as they get stuck between your lashes.
 

Pros:

-Easy application
-Quite Long Lasting
-Soft
-Pigmented
-Waterproof 
-Good quality

Cons:

-Difficult to remove even with makeup remover


Note: I have no idea about the price. I got these as a gift. On eBay, I found that the No. 1 Black Out version (from the same product line) was being sold for $6.52 each, which is not very expensive for a branded gel liner. But prices are not always reliable on eBay. So, it might be more expensive on retail stores (Elite stuffs are usually  pricey). But once I find out, I'll update.

My final say would be that the Elite Paris Eye Liner Waterproof Cream is a great eyeliner to sport for parties and even on a daily basis if you like long lasting stuff. I myself use it regularly, even if removing it might be a bit tiring. But it all depends on how you like your eyeliner. 

Hope you liked the review. Watch out for more! :D



STAY BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET!


                 \(^_^)/

AEGYO GIRL
You might also like:


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing nice information about waterproof eye liner cream with us. i glad to read this post.

    ReplyDelete