Translate

Wednesday 30 December 2015

REVIEW: Elite Fluid Perfection Foundation-Peach

Hello Everybody!!!!


Hope you are all having a great time with your loved ones during this festive season. Whether it's snowing and feeling cold out there or being barbecued under the sun like me, just enjoy the moment. Hey, there are only a few days left before 2016.




Anyways, for those who are in search of a great foundation for End-of-Year Celebrations, I've got one here, which I fell in love with. I've had it for quite a while, but I kind of neglected it. Just by the look of the product I was not convinced, and the person who gave it to me for trial used to give me BB creams or foundations that literally never blended perfectly into my complexion. So, yeah, I had the same perception about the Elite Fluid Perfection Foundation. So, after leaving it aside for a couple of months, and not finding any foundation to attend an event at work, I rummaged through my mess and found it again. I thought I should be giving this a try. Turned out I was completely wrong. Let's review it.

The Elite Fluid Perfection Foundation cost $20.90 and is available online. Received it from someone who is quite in touch with Elite goodies. Don't worry it's legal in case you wonder. There is only 25ml / 0.84 fl.oz of product and should be used within 6 months.

Firstly, the packaging is so so so boring. It's just a nude-colored tube with a black screw cap. Who would want to buy a foundation that looks so plain, if you don't take into account the brand, of course. Not me. It doesn't even come in a box, just in a sealing film or isn't eye-catching enough in my opinion. I'm sorry to say that I would not even notice that on a shelf, like if you put it beside an Etude House foundation. Cuteness would win over this time. Seriously, as a person with marketing background, I condemn this.

Back View
List of Ingredients

Additionally, it doesn't even have a proper application pump, and squirting some of it is really hard as the product is used up. The tube is like inflexible and you can't control the amount of product coming out like you would with a toothpaste tube. duh. Lastly it has no SPF.

However, despite all the negative reviews about the packaging, I was surprised by the content. Never judge a book by its cover. This adage applies to cosmetics as well. Let me be clear, this foundation is absolute dope. It is the best foundation I've ever used in my short life.

The foundation itself is liquid in texture, feels so light on the skin and it does not look like it's gonna dry instantly.  Its shade is somewhat like Natural Beige (I'm so used to Korean grading standards for foundation now). It is moisturising, not drying, not cakey, not thick, has good coverage, and just blends naturally into the skin as if there were nothing. Coupled with a primer, this foundation's effectiveness is doubled. This foundation also gives a matte and velvet finish. It has no white cast and does not darken my complexion either. It's just perfect for me.




No difference, right?

Swatch and after blending

I think it would be good on both combination and oily skin  'cause I walked out in the scorching Sun with this product on my face and I didn't feel it melting or smudging while sweating like hell, which is another plus point.

Usually foundations make me look weird, sometimes tanned (as I rarely get the color I need here) or too white (with Korean Brands). But this Elite one is a lifesaver. It just looks  natural. It is available in other shades as well. So, make sure to choose well to get optimal results.

Pros:
-Blends perfectly with my complexion
-Light
-Not Thick
-Not Drying
-Very good coverage
-Portable
-Long-lasting throughout the day

Cons:
-Boring Packaging
-Short lifespan
-No SPF


Conclusion: I totally recommend this product. It's worth it. This is probably my last review for the year. And I really look forward to a year 2016 full of pleasant and exciting surprises. So Happy New Year 2016 to you and your loved ones wherever you are in the world. Love you all and thanks for your support.



Stay Beautiful and Sweet


 \(^_^)/


 Aegyo Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment