Translate

Tuesday 16 June 2015

REVIEW: The FaceShop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam (Mung Beans)

Hello Everyone!


What's Up?

Today, I'm gonna review another The Faceshop product which is the Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam in Mung Beans. I bought it in the Mauritian flagship store of The Faceshop and it was more affordable than the Glow-Date Prep Butter. It cost Rs 175 (almost $5) for 170 ml of product. It looks like it will last long.


What I Bought and currently using: Mung Beans



The Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam Line

The cleanser comes in a film-sealed tube. I thought it was great to take such precautions. But later on, I kind of understood why. The cap actually doesn't close well after opening and the tube is enormous. Sometimes I wonder if it's not mainly filled with air or the product is just very light. That's just not practical.




Looks quite big in my hand

Instructions
Instructions:"Massage over wet face and rinse off with lukewarm water."


Protective Film removed

Take off the main cap, remove the little silvery seal and put the cap back on, ready for use (a hassle indeed)


Besides the little packaging mishap, that product is just great. There is 170 ml of product, enough to last for at least 6 months-1 year depending on what frequency you will be using it. On having to make a choice on which cleanser to purchase, I was having a hard time. There were so many different types available: peach, lemon, aloe, acerola, spearmint, mung beans, plus there were cleansers in the Mango seed line and Chia Seed line, which were a bit more expensive. At first, I wanted something that smelled good, but then I realised that I had to choose the one which would be more beneficial to my skin on a daily basis. I read the instructions carefully so that i don't make an unreasonable purchase and my choice was the Mung Beans cleansing foam.

Why Mung Beans?
First, it is known for its wide range of benefits. It clears toxins and chemicals in the body when consumed and helps to clear acne and heal other inflammations. Secondly, I never used a product containing that ingredient and it stood out from the rest which were more or less common in cosmetics. So, I thought to myself, let's be original and fancy. (haha)

When I first used it, I was quite skeptical. Its consistency looked silky and weird in appearance to me. It somehow looked like melted vanilla-mint ice-cream or chayotes in white sauce (depends on personal interpretations) but yeah it reminded me of food. 

How it looks like


Nonetheless, The FaceShop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam does not disappoint at all. A small amount is enough to get a good amount of lather for the whole face. It is so smooth,  and refreshing. Most importantly, it cleans your skin in and out. Make-up cannot resist it. Lastly, it does not leave the skin dry unlike many cleansers I've used and does not have any chemical scent (I thought it would have a veggie-type of scent, but no). I've been using it twice a day (morning and evening) since it is not drying and it's been doing so much good to my skin. I do have less breakouts (I still have breakouts 'cause of bad oily diet, ugh). 
Pros:-Very good cleanser
-Cleans make-up all throughout
-Affordable
-Not Drying
-170 ml (for 6 months at least)
- Reduces acne

Cons:
-Loose cap, doesn't close well
-Not portable (It's quite a big tube)

I can't wait to test the other cleansers in the line, mainly aloe and acerola. Since the store is not that far away from home, I can re-stock any time. lol But I definitely recommend that cleanser for daily use.



STAY BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET!




                 \(^_^)/


AEGYO GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment