Translate

Saturday 5 September 2015

REVIEW: THEFACESHOP Pore Minimizer Controlling Cream

Hello Cosmetics lovers!

Here's another review of a product I've purchased in Mauritius. If you have been following me, you can already guess it's a THEFACESHOP product (yeah the only Korean cosmetics store around).


They have shipped lots of new products from South Korea to here, to my greatest delight. Among those was the Pore Minimizer Controlling Cream which was part of its new Pore Treatment Line. It was bought for Rs 475, roughly $14 (not that bad). 


Packaging box
Info and Instructions
Ingredients

Like THEFACESHOP Glow-Date Prep Butter, it comes in a bulky algae-green jar, although smaller in size, not practical for travels. It's not that big in size, but it does feel heavy for no reason. I mean, a cream can still be good in a lighter container (the quality of the content is what matters, right?). But it looks classy though.

Bulky but Classy

Top view

Bottom View of the Jar

After opening, there is a plastic white lid to prevent contamination.


What's inside


What it does

It contains Mushroom extract, Ivy extract and Acacia Collagen, that are supposed to clean, clear and care for enlarged pores as well as Glycerin, Raffinose and Sodium Hyaluronateto retain and replenish moisture. It also contains grapefruit peel and papaya extracts that lift off dead surface cells on the skin. The above mentioned ingredients are getting more and more popular in their lines. THEFACESHOP likes to use papaya extract and there is a magic peel which I am dying to buy and review (hehe surprise surprise).

So, coming back to THEFACESHOP Pore Minimizer Controlling Cream, it has a very lightweight, soft and creamy texture, definitely good for my combination skin and for oily skin types in general. It also has a nice and gentle floral fragrance to it. Unfortunately, it doesn't come with a spatula. So, I had to use one of my own to avoid contaminating the product.
 
Swatch

It is absorbed very quickly by the skin on application, which makes it practical for hectic mornings, and you wanna stick to a decent skincare routine. Moreover, it left my skin moisturised and soft like baby skin. It didn't leave any greasy or thick layer on the face.

As for minimizing my gigantic pores, I believe it did a pretty good job. Well, I've been using other pore minimizing products like the Innisfree Super Volcanic Clay Mask along the way. I am using them as complementary products for my weekly pore care routine despite they are from different brands:) But every time I used that cream, my pores decreased more significantly in size. They are less wide open and gross than usual.

Pros:
-Pore-Minimizing
-Moisturising
-Light
-Nice Scent
-Affordable


Cons:
-Bulky jar, Not Portable
-No Spatula to prevent contamination

On an ending note, I'd like to say that this cream is totally dope. The smell is amazing and it is light and soft for my skin. It's been doing noticeable and positive changes to my pore problems. So yeah, I totally recommend that product and will most probably re-purchase.


STAY BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET!


                 \(^_^)/
AEGYO GIRL

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the description. The cream can be helpful for people who need to control their pores. The product can be trusted as I have heard positive reviews.

    ReplyDelete