Translate

Monday 12 October 2015

Innisfree October Haul!!!!!


Hello Everyone!


I've been slow on reviewing but overwhelmed with hauls lately. (YAYYYY!!!!!)


This time it's Innisfree, my all-time favourite skincare brand from South Korea. It's been quite a while since I last ordered from Innisfree World. So, I am very excited about this new haul. It took about 1 month to get to me, which is like 2 weeks more than Etude House, which is quite annoying. I even had to go through a check back at the local post office (damn) as if I smuggled some illegal stuffs (shout-out to the Customs officer who did not know what Mugwort was). Well, good things come to those who wait.

Yeah that's how I found my serum's packaging...Wide Open :O


In fact, Innisfree World just celebrated its first anniversary and they had a one of a kind sale.50% off on sheet masks, cleansing foams and samples; 30% on their best selling skincare products, Forest line for Men,  and cushions; and 20% on their makeup, Body and Tool and Eco Life goodies. How could I resist it all. I finally managed to lay my hands on some products that were, in my opinion, quite costly, like the famous Green Tea Seed Serum. That sale was really a race against time. All the best-selling items were going out of stock within the first day of sale, especially the mask sheets and I knew if I didn't buy on the first day itself. Moreover, restocking would take place only after the sale. So,  I would miss out on a lot of products.

So, here's what I bought:

-The green tea seed serum 80ml
-Eco safety perfect sunblock SPF50+ PA+++ 50ml
-Jeju bija anti-trouble facial foam 150ml
-Eco eyebrow pencil 0.3g
-Aloe revital soothing gel 300ml
-A few real mask sheets
- scratch coupon




The Innisfree green tea seed serum 80ml




The green tea seed serum


It's been ages since I've wanted to buy that serum. It is finally a dream come true. It went from $26 to $ 18.20 (What a deal!) I now possess the two most well-known best-selling items of Innisfree (^_^) : the Green Tea Seed Serum and the Jeju super volcanic pore clay mask, which I have already reviewed here I can't even believe it myself. Ever since I have discovered Korean cosmetics and skincare, I kept reading about how Korean women love that serum. I've tried a few samples of it and I can definitely say it is very moisturising and has an amazing floral scent, not sticky at all. So, with that baby in my hands, I can test its longer term effects and bring an awesome review for you all. My main complaint, however, is I thought that bottle would be much bigger even for 80 mL only. Didn't know it was so small (hand-size).

Innisfree Eco safety perfect sunblock SPF50+ PA+++ 50ml


      Eco safety perfect sunblock SPF50+ PA+++ 50ml
In my country, a good sunblock is an absolutely necessity, if you don't wanna have bad skin, sunburns and acne. I think my relatively bad skin results from my exposure to sunlight. I have fair complexion and the sun and heat combined made my skin turn out to be oily, and filled with huge pores. I adapt really badly to sunlight and the heat. These years, I've been using sunblock a lot and there have been improvements. My skin is less thick and less prone to be oily and greasy. Protection is key ( I wish I knew it when I was younger though). Although many of the Korean makeup I've used have SPF, it's my first time trying out a Korean Sunblock. I usually use French Brands available here. But I'm looking forward to this one. It is made with organic sunflower oil, has SPF 50+ PA+++ and is supposed to be long lasting. It was $ 10 and was discounted to $7. This one was smaller than I actually thought. But anyways.... Didn't expect much for 50 mL, right?

Innisfree Jeju bija anti-trouble facial foam 150ml

Jeju bija anti-trouble facial foam
My Faceshop cleanser is almost over and I've been hesitating between buying another one from the same Herb Day Line or from Innisfree. With the amazing discount (From $10 to $5), the choice was immediately made. But meanwhile, cleansers  from many brands have been flocking to my house like crazy. Anyways, I chose the Bija trouble Facial Foam because of its acne-relieving properties. Not actually sure if it will work. But with Summer drawing in, I have to take extra care of my skin even when it comes to cleansing. My acne is so going to have a major comeback. I do hope it lives up to its reputation of relieving skin trouble and it is set to last for quite a while.

Innisfree Eco eyebrow pencil 0.3g in No. 4 Deep Brown

Eco eyebrow pencil
Okay, this is not new at all to you. I've already made a review on the Grey version here, and which I've almost used up. Unfortunately, when I wanted to add the grey one again to my bag, it was already out of stock. Got it for $ 3.20. It was previously $4. That sale was indeed a crazy race. But deep brown can match my hair color as well, though it won't look as natural as Grey. But it's better than going out without brows (Oh my God!)
Innisfree Aloe revital soothing gel 300ml
Aloe revital soothing gel

From the pictures on the online store, it looked like any regular 150 mL size tubes. Although I knew it contained 300 mL, I did not expect the Aloe Revital Soothing Gel to be soooooooooo huge. I almost froze at the Customs on seeing the officer opening my box and taking out that big baby. In any case, I badly needed an aloe gel for all the sun burns to come for the coming months. I noticed my face and arms tend to become red hot after going out in broad daylight and this did cause breakouts on my face. Aloe gels are available at The Faceshop here in very big plastic round jars, very much similar to Nature Republic. But I think for hygiene purposes, I prefer it in a tube. Since it is a product I'm gonna use maybe everyday, I would prefer squirting it in my hands rather than actually use my hands and dive it into the product (ewww) or bother using a spatula. The Innisfree one is a life saver on that one. Previously priced at $ 8, i got it for $ 6.40.
Innisfree Real mask sheets



As usual, I can't miss out on Real Mask Sheets. These were going out of stock like crazy. There was such a rush for all these masks and by the last day of sale, they were almost all gone. Their price went from $1.20 to $ 0.60. No wonder people bought tons of them. They just love them all. So do I.

Scratch Coupon

Front View
Back View
The scratch coupon was one surprise gift by Innisfree. I can benefit from a discount of up to 20% on my next purchase. I haven't scratched it yet. I'm too lazy after work. But you can check out my Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, where I'll reveal the result (lol) hopefully by the end of this week.

Anyways, I'm happy with my latest Innisfree purchases. I'm quite stingy as a person. So, excuse me if, unlike other bloggers, I don't seem to buy a lot at one go. But my room is slowly being invaded by cosmetics of all types and I'm being reminded all the time to slow down on these stuffs. haha You know my secret: I just can't 'cause I'm a Beauty Blogger now. (Evil Laugh). Okay, I'm losing it now.

STAY BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET!


                 \(^_^)/

AEGYO GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment