Translate

Friday 9 October 2015

The Body Shop Haul

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are having a nice weekend ahead. For me, it'll be a quiet time at home, lazing around and rolling in bed. It's almost the end of winter and it's starting to get hot out there. Summer almost here. Damn, it's gonna be so hot :P

Anyways, I've got quite a lot The Body Shop products lately. I've been obsessed with their body butters. So obsessed that I buy them as gifts for my loved ones. I bought Fruity Sweethearts for my aunty and a Strawberry Shower, Scrub and Moisture Set for myself.

This one is destined to my aunt. Not a Valentine's gift. snif snif

All Mine. LOL

These goodies cost quite a lot. But they are worth it. I just can't resist the fruity smell they give out. Oh my God, the strawberry products make me wanna eat them.

The Body Shop Fruity Sweethearts

This is a set consisting of 3 different body butters, 50 mL each:

-Strawberry Body Butter
-Satsuma Body Butter
-Mango Body Butter


The set comes in that red heart-shaped box, perfect for Valentine's Day or a Wedding Anniversary, Mother's Day or for anyone you love.


Front View
Back View

Closeup of back view

Strawberry Body Butter


Satsuma Body Butter
Mango Body Butter
Since these are gifts, I cannot make a review on it, but when I tested them, they did have a smooth and supple texture and smelled like real fruits, as expected of The Body Shop. However, I'd like to point out that the most realistic scent was the Strawberry one. It always makes me drool. In any case, that set is a great gift to offer a person. My aunt loved it by the way.

Strawberry Shower, Scrub and Moisture Set

This one came in a transparent pouch, which can be used later on to carry around makeup, etc. It is very cute actually, yet simple. It consists of:

-A Strawberry Body Polish (75 mL)
-A Body Butter (50 mL)
-A Strawberry Shower Gel (60 mL)


Cute but useful pouch set


My Berries

This set is absolutely amazing. Besides being nourishing and moisturising for my skin, that set reminds me of strawberry flavored candies that I used to be addicted to as a kid. I've always liked strawberries in everything: cakes, candies, ice creams, sundaes, etc. (My guilty pleasures besides dark chocolate).

The shower gel has a very fluid texture and is dark red, just like strawberry syrup (yummy). The scent is quite strong and sticks to the skin. If you don't like strawberry, then forget about it 'cause you are gonna smell like candy.

Shower Gel
Ingredients for Shower Gel

For the scrub, it is gel-like with strawberry seeds that act as the scrub.How I wish I could pore that over some pancakes.lol  It would be yummy. Why can't The Body Shop Stuffs be edible?

Body Polish

The Body Butter is equally yummy-smelling. The scent from that one is particularly overwhelming. It can be smelled across the whole room. But I'm liking it especially during the winter time since my skin gets a bit dry. Still, I walk around smelling like some strawberry-flavored macaron or ice cream and I love it.


Body Butter
Ingredients for Body Butter
Conclusion: I'm in love with the Body Shop. I will buy more and make extensive reviews on them. For the time being I might be going slow with my reviews. Exams season is closing in and I gotta do some serious catch up with my revisions. However, no need to worry, I'll try my best. I've got so much to share with y'all. 

STAY BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET!



                 \(^_^)/

AEGYO GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment