Translate

Thursday 18 August 2016

REVIEW: Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam

Hello Everyone!!!

I am trying so hard to come up with new reviews and new ideas, but real life schedules keep butting in. Anyways, if you follow me, you might notice I love cleansers. I think I've got quite a collection by now. So, this makes me wonder if I should focus more on makeup from now on, 'cause it's gonna get boring, right?

But meanwhile, bear with me while I am secretly growing my makeup collection in my den, and proceed with reading my review on the Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam. Oh yeah you know how much I love Innisfree. Let's see what this green baby is about.



I actually bought it in a 1+1 promotion by Innisfreeworld. Yeah I got two full-size 150 mL cleansing foams for the price of 1, that is $10. hehe.I always try to use as much Green tea stuff as possible. I love Green Tea so much, be it for drinking or using it on my skin.
What it is
1. Fresh green tea extracted from organically grown green tea leaves is rich in amino acids and minerals that moisturize and brighten skin that has become dehydrated from cleansing.
2. The dense, rich foam washes off makeup residue and dirt from inside pores, leaving skin feeling clean and refreshed.
How to use
Squeeze some foam into your hands and create a lather. Massage the foam into your face and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Ingredients
Hydrate and recharge your skin with Jeju green tea!

Our green tea products' vitality and deep hydration are supplied by green tea extracts from the fields of Jeju island, renowned for its cleanliness and abundant plant life. Using these products will leave skin feeling smooth, supple, and deeply hydrated

GLYCERIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT(28770mg), STEARIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, WATER, PEG-32, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, KAOLIN, LAURIC ACID, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, CITRUS PARADISI (GRAPEFRUIT) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS TANGERINA (TANGERINE) EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, PEG-100 STEARATE, DISODIUM EDTA, TREHALOSE, SODIUM BENZOATE, FRAGRANCE

 
Packaging


Packaging
Back View
Ingredients



It does not come in a box or film, or whatever. It is sold in a simple and pale green tube, quite a big one, though. It has a design that supposedly represents green tea leaves, but yeah,  it has got nothing special about the packaging. It also got that cap that hopefully closes well and prevents wastage.


My Thoughts

This cleanser is very smooth and feels like whipped cream on the face.lol. It smells really nice but it could be a little too fragrant for a cleanser. It smells just like the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum, with a very floral scent. I found it quite surprising for a foam cleanser to have that much fragrance. But you get used to it with time.


Swatch

Foam, foam and foam

But in any case, it is so easy to use, foams really well with only a little amount of product and cleanse my skin thoroughly, leaving it clean and refreshed. I use it twice a day and I gotta say that overall, it is a good cleanser, though a little bit too scented to my liking. Nonetheless, it is not drying like I thought it would initially be. If I had to compare with another foam cleanser from Innisfree, I still prefer the Innisfree Volcanic Pore Foam Cleanser which is more appropriate for my skin type.

Conclusion:

Pro:

-Foams well
-Value for money in terms of size, price and promo
-Cleanse the skin really well
-Affordable
-Did not break me out

Cons:
-Scented


I can recommend that cleanser. I've used up 1 tube in about 6 months. Still 150 ml to go with the other tube. Nothing great but nothing bad as well. It is still a good foam cleanser. But I don't think I will repurchase it though. I really wanna try other Innisfree's cleansers as well as those from other brands too. But anyways, I hope you liked my review. You can always comment below and follow me on social media.


Stay Beautiful and Sweet


 \(^_^)/
 Aegyo Girl


3 comments:

  1. Mothers Man Green Tea Face Wash helps to reduce enlarged pores and fight inflammation of the skin, especially when uses as face wash. Rich green tea extracts are hydrating your skin and also make skin soft and oil free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green tea cleansing gel is highly concentrated so to get the effective result, you must apply it on your face as per guidance. This cleansing gel is helpful by reducing the risk of breakouts on your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are in search of the cleansing gel then nothing can be a better choice than the green tea cleansing gel. The gel is manufactured out of a unique formula which tends to clarify the skin perfectly within a short time span. On the other hand, the green tea extract in to the gel is appropriate for works excellently for clarifies the skin cells.

    ReplyDelete