Translate

Sunday 10 January 2016

REVIEW (Aegyo Girl X Jolse) : Benton Honest TT Mist

Hi Everybody!


This time I have the pleasure to come up with my second collaboration with Jolse. Yessss, I was again chosen as a reviewer (among many other winners, of course) for one of the products they currently sell on their online store. It's the Benton Honest TT Mist. Again, like the, KOELF Gold and Royal Jelly Hydro Gel Eye Patch, I was not aware of this brand before Jolse posted it on its Facebook Page. I feel very honored to be able to try a new brand for you guys :D

 



This mist came in just in time for me 'cause I seriously needed one. It's been so hot lately in Port-Louis and I just feel like I needed something to refresh my face and make my make-up last longer. I've used face mists before but never one from a Korean brand. So I was really excited about trying out this one, for freeee :D

For those who wish to buy it, it is currently available at a discounted price of $8.48 on the Jolse online store and there are only 40 ml of product.

Besides this mist, I also got 3 samples: 1 Tonymoly Banana Hand Milk, 1 Etude House Baking Powder, and 1 Tonymoly Goat Milk Pure.




What this product is about 

From what it's said on the ad,  Benton Honest TT Mist uses tea tree as its main ingredient and uses many other low hazard natural ingredients that bring much benefits to the skin.

Of course it's part of a whole line of products from the same brand, but still, don't fall for that. Using a combination of brands for your skincare routine can be more effective. You just have to experiment and learn which product has the best results for your skin.

My experience

The Benton Honest TT Mist comes in a simple white and neat tube with a  spray nozzle, which itself is in a packaging box that reminds me of pharmaceutical products. I was quite surprised as face mists usually come in a bottle, not a tube. (like cleansers or creams). Now, for a Korean brand, I would expect something simple, sure but with some added cuteness or elegance. Anyways, it was of good quality. As long as the product didn't leak out.






The spraying effectiveness of the nozzle is quite good as it spreads quite evenly onto the face.



The mist is a colorless liquid. It has no fragrance at all, which I believe a lot of people would like. But, having no fragrance looks quite suspicious to me. However, the mist itself appears to make no visible difference for me. It has no particular cooling or refreshing effect, no moisturising effect as my skin remains just the same. It's quite similar to spraying water on your face ??? Maybe it's just water. What matters is that it doesn't irritate or sting my skin as I just sprayed it. I tried using it after my makeup and it didn't smudge. So, maybe it can be used as a makeup fixer instead, just saying. Another positive point is that my face didn't get really that oily during the day even if it's so hot outside.

Point to note is that before using it on my face, I tested some product on my arms and neck. I have sensitive skin, so better test the product elsewhere first. Well, I noticed no particular inflammation on the first day which was fine to me. However, when I used it on my face, I got like a huge acne breakout on my cheeks and chin on the following day and as I am typing these words, my neck is soaring with huge pimples. Maybe it's hormonal, humid climate or the mist. Before using the mist, I had the best skin condition ever. Right now, I am like back to coping with pimples and huge inflammations like in my teenage years. I don't know if I should blame this product for my condition, but in my opinion, it could be related. For sure, that mist doesn't soothe inflammations or acne or repair damaged skin. 

Let me know if you've got skin issues after using this as well. If not, blame it on myself then. duh

To sum it up,

Pros:
-Can be used to douse your face
-No fragrance
-Does not smudge makeup
-Effective Spray nozzle

Cons:
-Dull packaging (though it's of good quality)
-Just feels like water spray
-Possible cause of breakout
-No other major difference noticed (in other words, almost useless) 
-Does not soothe acne

Alright, my comments can be a little bit harsh about this product because I've got breakouts lately, but it is my duty to review that product in all honesty, though I doubt this product is. Anyways, I hope this review was helpful. I want to point out that this product was sent to me by Jolse for free and I was not paid to do it. Thanks Jolse for entrusting me with this responsibility once again. I look forward to future collaborations.



Stay Beautiful and Sweet




 \(^_^)/


 Aegyo Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment