Translate

Thursday 21 January 2016

ETUDE HOUSE Haul

Hi Everybody!

You might have been awaiting my review on Limited Christmas Edition Collections I have purchased. But, as you already know, I live on a remote island and stuffs delay to reach me from South Korea. Okay I've got a set from The Faceshop that I've not reviewed yet. Blame it on my laziness. But I am equally excited to show you my Etude House Haul, most specifically the Snowy dessert Makeup set that I got. It is sooooo cute, and adorbs!!!! As expected of Etude :D So, let's see what's in my hauuuuuullllllll!!!!!!
 


My postal box reached me in a lamentable state I should say. It was like almost crushed. Hopefully, my products weren't damaged and were in quite good condition. So, I'll just picture them in their cocoon state.





10th Anniversary Precious BB cream Cover & Bright Fit



First and foremost, I got the 10th Anniversary Precious BB cream Cover & Bright Fit. I wanted to buy the Etude House's 10th Anniversary Collection but for some reasons, I didn't and as I delayed my order, everything was almost out of stock. But this little and cute and adorable BB cream was still available by December and I said to myself I should not have any more second thoughts about it. Of course, I run out of BB cream here and it has SPF 30 PA++. Just buy it.

I also got a Baking Powder  B.B Deep Cleansing Foam for free along with that BB cream ( I'm happy I waited to buy the BB cream hahaha)



Blend for 4 Eyes palette in #3 Pink Up


Secondly, I got this Blend for 4 Eyes palette in #3 Pink Up. I wanted the Dried Rose one. But it was already out of stock. I'm really bad at it. duh. However, this one looks like it has decent colors for an everyday look as well. But never be fooled. Etude House eyeshadows are usually very pigmented. So i can't wait to try it out

Snowy Dessert Makeup set



Finally, saving the best for the last is the Snowy Dessert Makeup set in Sweet-sour grapefruit, which I was literally dying for. That Ginger Cookie Blusher and the Pudding Tint are really just cute. Included in the set is Snowy Dessert Play 101 pencil in #73. I'm ashamed to say this but it's my first Play 101 pencil and for those who don't know, they are available in a wide array of colors, and textures, that make them practical for the eyes, cheeks, and lips. The #73 looks like it can be used as an eyeshadow and highighter. It is a pearly color and looks great for aegyo-sal. I also got a Snow Pen for free as well. The packagings reminded me of my childhood, when I used to play house or kitchen, whatever. I will do a detailed review of the set soon. My main qualm is that I thought I would get the set in a Collection Box, like advertised but No box in sight. As for the Snow Pen, the little snowball at the top was leaking. So that kind of bugged me. But the overall cuteness is killing me. Some more pics  down below.





Anyways, what do you think of my haul? Not much, right? But the products are so Yummy-looking. I can't wait to taste (No, try ) them.

Stay Beautiful and Sweet
  
\(^_^)/

 Aegyo Girl

2 comments:

  1. I swear Etude House just has the cutest packaging! I delayed my orders as well, and now a lot of things I wanted are out of stock ;; but i will get my hands on the snowy dessert line soon eheheh
    I'm also really curious of the precious bb cream *-*

    ---

    www.chocowip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Martina!

      I agree with you. Etude House has the cutest packaging ever. I always feel like in my childhood days playing house. I guess they know how to bring out the inner child in us. You better buy the snowy dessert collection right now if you are buying on the official online store. Better buy in sets, you will get the products at a discounted price.

      As for the precious BB cream, watch out for my review on it. Haven't opened it yet. I'm curious about it too. So, keep following me on my different social media for updates.^_^ Thanks for your comment

      Delete