Translate

Wednesday 1 July 2015

REVIEW: H&M 2-in 1 Hand Cream Shea Butter

Hi Everyone!

Life's getting hectic here. Work, soon back to studies....AAHHH!!!!

Never mind, I complain a lot. But I always manage to find time to blog.




This time, I'm reviewing the 2-in-1 Hand Cream with Shea Butter by H&M (H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB, for your knowledge). I've got this thing for hand creams lately. I tried to look up for reviews about it on the Internet but honestly, I didn't find any. That's where I came to fill up that blank space (HAHA). I'm actually happy to review a product which people might not know about. At least I'm trying to be creative, right?


Enough digressing! This hand cream was actually a gift from a family member who went on a trip to UK last year. So, I don't know about the price and couldn't even have any reference of the latter online (My bad!)

This set consists of 2 teeny tiny hand creams (only 0.3 FL.OZ/10mL). The packaging is at the same time classy and cute. It comes in that black box with creamy colored horses designs (I love horse designs, my Chinese Zodiac Sign is the Horse :)). One hand cream's tube is off-white and the other one is black in color. Both have a golden horse and golden calligraphy on them. Moreover, both of them contain Shea butter and are Vanilla-flavored (haha, that's what it said). Having different packaging didn't mean different content (alas!).
Cute Horse patterns



Ingredients, To use by 12 months, made in China???


Black Version


White Version

Sealed

As for the hand cream itself, it is milky white in appearance and has a very strong vanilla (and chemical, it's got a lot of alcohol) scent which, I admit, can be quite disturbing. That smell can be detected from miles away (ok, i'm exaggerating, throughout a room). It moisturizes the skin but I ain't feel any difference though and it can get a bit tingly if applied in excess (maybe because I have sensitive skin). I, who usually like pleasant scents, am not comfortable with that hand cream as it is overwhelming for me.


Swatch


Pros:
-Nice Packaging
-Portable
-Good to Moderate Moisturizer

Cons:
-Overwhelming smell
-Can sting just a little bit (too much alcohol content, I guess)
-Not much product (just 10mL for 2 tubes and since that comes from H&M, I don't think it is so cheap)

Overall, I don't think I would wish to repurchase this hand cream set. It didn't live up to my expectations and I won't recommend it. I thought that a product coming from H&M would blow my my mind off, but it failed in doing so. There so many better hand creams out there, like the Marks and Spencer and The Faceshop which I have yet to review but which are so good both in scent and in touch (lol).


STAY BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET!


                 \(^_^)/


AEGYO GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment