Translate

Sunday 16 December 2018

REVIEW: THEFACESHOP Full Stay CC 24hr

Hi Everyone!

It's been so long since I've last logged in and I am so sorry for that. Actually, I recently travelled and there were tons of preparations before that trip and I had so much going on in my personal and professional life. ouf But here I am again and trying to bring you the reviews of the products I've tried recently.

So, this time it will be about the THEFACESHOP Full Stay CC 24 hr in V201 Apricot Beige SPF 50 + PA +++. This is not a cushion compact but rather a foundation compact, I would say. lol



What it is 

"All-in-one CC leaves skin looking smooth and flawless for hours with triple benefits of moisture +coverage+ adherence and real brightening effect.

[Triple-Function (Wrinkle-look reduction, Brightening, UV Protection) Cosmetic]

Directions
Open the product and press the button in front once or twice. Dispense an adequate amount on the puff and apply all over the face. Finish with a patting motion. If contents do not dispense well after the button is pressed, shake the product gently and try again. Press the button carefully not to spurt contents.

Caution
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach o children. Discontinue use if irritation and/or rash appear. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison control center right away.

Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPKF Value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
-limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am -2 pm
-wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses

Yup, THEFACESHOP wanna let you know, as a disclaimer, that you should not rely solely on this cushion to protect your skin from the sun. Yeah get it clear in your mind that this is a makeup product and not a sunscreen although it has some element of sunscreen in it. You still need to apply a real sunscreen beneath it for full protection.

The Packaging

The box in which the cushin comes from is quite like the other ordinary metallic grey boxes of the THEFACESHOP cushion lines. However, the Full Stay 24hr actual container is much bulkier than say, for example, THEFACESHOP CC Intense Cover Cushion. Also, it does not come in a cushion format. It does not have a sponge, but a sort of pan with holes through which the foundation peeks through (I am terrible at describing things, right? haha). This foundation also comes with a cushion puff.





The Product

As you can observe, the foundation looks quite orange. But once applied on the skin, it actually looks lighter. I mean, I requested for V203 but the sales rep convinced me to buy the lighter version. Maybe because I look so freaking light. Seriously, for someone who was born on a tropical island, I look like someone who aint get a tan at all. A foreigner recently thought I was actually Korean( Thanks for that though hihi). Anyways, the foundation was a bit too light although not awfully light. But it did gave me a pearly-white skin. I got quite many compliments from my friends. I had that dewy and glass -like skin. However, this foundation has a weird fragrance to it, can be quite thick and sticky and does not provide much of a desired coverage. I would say it offers medium to light coverage. You definitely either need to have already acne-free skin or have a concealer handy. Also, try not to use a very dark concealer on this one. It can get noticed as a brown spot. No one wants that, right?

When I first tested the product, I did so without any primer or powder. It did look good on first application. I already had clear skin. However, I noticed that creased easily on the eyelids and on the sides of my nose. After a few hours (about 4 hours), the CC foundation was still there but some of it already got rubbed off. It collected into my pores and creased more on the sides of my nose as well as my smile lines. A complete mess. On another day, I used primer and powder. The finish was better, but I had less of the glowy skin, tough. It totally defeats the purpose if you have to apply highlighter again.

Overall, it is a good foundation for those who want to achieve K-pop idol skin but it does not last very long. It feels like having some dense and thick moisturizing cream on the face and it slides off the skin quite quickly and applying too much powder would just make it lose its purpose.It does not stay on for 24hr as it claims to be. Forget about it. 

And let's not talk about the way the foundation is being pumped out. It's not hygienic as it causes a mess and leaves room for germ proliferation on the pan. After a few uses, it no longer pumped out the foundation. Thought the product was already finished, but after much pressing onto the button, product came out again. And there is no way of actually knowing how far you are into the product. duh

Ultimately, here are the pros and cons about THEFACESHOP Full Stay CC 24hr ;

Pros
-Perfect for dewy, Glass-looking skin
-Not Drying
-SPF

Cons
-Too light
-Thick on the skin
-Does not last 24hrs, not even half a day
-Difficult to get product out
-Bulky packaging
-Expensive
-Fragrance

Conclusion

Unless you wanna look like a hallyu or a K-pop idol, you can get THEFACESHOP Full Stay CC 24hr. It's perfect for those with already perfect skin, for events, and special occasions. But not for daily use and humid and hot climates like in Mauritius. Definitely not. Ugh.

Hope You liked my review. Do not hesitate to leave a comment down below and share my review.


Stay Beautiful & Sweet

\(^_^)/
Aegyo Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment