Translate

Wednesday 28 February 2018

REVIEW: THEFACESHOP Clean Face Mild Toner

Hi All Beauty Lovers!!!!

For those who know, I've been having major breakouts throughout last year. So, I've been super cautious about what I've been putting on my face. I even cut down on my skincare routine while investing on anti--acne products. Toners, lotion, creams. Ain't do a damn thing about the huge ass pimples I got . In terms of toners, I thought the last ones I've used were too harsh for my skin and ain't helped clear my skin.

Have I found my Holy Grail in : THEFACESHOP Clean Face Mild Toner? Let's find out!


WHAT IT IS

A toner that removes skin troubles with minimum irritation keeping your skin free of dead cells.

A toner that solves all your skin troubles! 

• Toner that controls dead skin cells with minimum irritation, keeping your skin smooth and removing skin troubles rapidly and cleanly 


Volume/Size 130ml

DIRECTIONS
Apply with a cotton pad on clean skin. 

CAUTION
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children 

INGREDIENTS
WATER/EAU•ALCOHOL DENAT.•BUTYLENE GLYCOL•BETAINE•GLYCERIN•PROPANEDIOL•PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL•MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF EXTRACT•SODIUM CITRATE•DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE•CITRIC ACID•PHENOXYETHANOL•CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID•DISODIUM EDTA•PARFUM/FRAGRANCE


The Packaging

It is actually a very basic and simple beige semi-glass semi-plastic packaging. No big and appealing designs that would actually drive home that it has tea tree in it. To be honest, I didn't know it was made with tea tree on buying it. I just needed a freaking toner for my damaged skin. It has a bronze metallic cap.

The Product

It is a clear transparent liquid with a faint medicinal kind of scent to it.

My Thoughts

Now that my acne has subsided, thanks to this and others, I repurchased that toner because even if it feels just like water. The fact that it has not much artificial fragrance and over-concentrated with useless ingredients makes it the close to ideal toner for me, even if with a clearer skin. Also, it is effective in cleaning up the leftover makeup on my face 'cause let's face it, even with double cleansing, there is still some shiny eyeshadow or highlighter sticking around. I am currently on my third bottle and I just use it every single day before my skincare routine. In terms of mildness, it does the part effectively. No burning, no stinging, no irritating. It is very light and absorbs really quickly into the s
kin. Most importantly, it does not break me out.

Conclusion

I would recommend THEFACESHOP Clean Face Mild Toner to anyone having sensitive skin. I won't say it made all my acne disappear but that it played a major part in helping to keep everything at bay. I still get hormonal breakouts at times but nothing as crazy as last year's troubles. Cross fingers, drinking lots of water and using the right products will indeed help.


Stay Beautiful and Sweet
 \(^_^)/

 Aegyo Girl






No comments:

Post a Comment