Translate

Friday 23 February 2018

REVIEW: The Faceshop The Therapy Anti Aging Formula Brightening Serum

Hi lovelies!!!

What's up?

After carrying out my skin diagnosis last year, I was informed that I had some serious melanin issues that would likely to result in dark spots on my face. So, I was recommended The Faceshop The Therapy Anti Aging Formula Brightening Serum. 



I always tried to refrain from purchasing The Therapy line 'cause the products are crazy expensive compared to the regular products. Why should we pay much more to delay aging? Anyways, I decided to give it a try because why not.


About the The Therapy Line

The Therapy is an anti-aging cosmetic line (except some products) that embodies a two-century-old European natural blending method from Le Marche, Italy.

What it is
The anti-aging brightening serum illuminates skin and reduces the appearance of age spots, pigmentation and dark spots.

You get 50 mL or 1.69 US fl. oz. Not a lot right. I've bought it at the flagship store in Port Louis, Mauritius for
- The premium anti-aging brightening serum, formulated with French sea water and a blend of essential oils based on European beauty therapy, illuminates dull skin.
- The serum glides on effortlessly to improve skin elasticity,illuminate and even out skin tone and minimize the look of age spots,pigmentation and dark spots.
- The anti-aging line is formulated with ultra-nourishing Oat Seed, Lavender Flower, Wild Rose and Sweet Basil Leaf,
which are carefully hand blended in Le Marche, Italy, over a period of 6 weeks.

How to use

After applying toner, dispense a sufficient amount and spread over entire face.
Pat lightly to aid absorption. Reapply on spots.

Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Algae Extract, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil,Silica, Trehalose, Pantenol, Sambucus Nigra Flower Water, Honey Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Sea Water, Hydrolyzed Argin, Sucrose, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tromethamine, Cetyl Phosphate, Isostearic Acid, Ceramide NP, Carbomer,Lauryl Dimethicone,.Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethysiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-31 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Behenic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Adenosine, Stearic Acid, Xanathan Gum, Trisoium EDTA, Myristic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance

The Packaging

The serum comes in a white paper-like box. It is the same simple white design for the serum vial. It is a more mature type of packaging compared to the cute styles adopted by most cosmetic brands. Well, anti-aging products are meant for mature women after all. :P You would rarely find a product meant for a mature target market, with cute hello kitties or snoopy on its packaging. 






The serum is contained in a hand-sized white glass vial with the same design as the packaging box. Careful with it as it might break and it's got a bit of bulk. I would not carry that around. It has a faint purple hue to the white vial. The product has to be dispensed using the freaking long eye dropper. lol. But I guess it's very hygienic and practical that way.


The Product
It is thick, white, and milky. It feels like most serum and is viscous.


My Thoughts  

I use The Faceshop The Therapy Anti Aging Formula Brightening Serum after Toner and Essence.  3 drops and I instantly feel my face is plump and well moisturised. My face does look more brightened but younger, I would not know. Maybe haha. However, I love how it is absorbed quickly into my skin. It is a bit sticky at first but once you've added lotion and moisturiser on top, it feels fresh and great. It has a noticeable flowery scent to it due to fragrance added to it. But it's bearable.

Summary
Pros:
-Moisturising
-Brightening
-Makes skin plump
 -Hygienic and Practical dropper

Cons:
-Fragile and somewhat bulky vial
-Expensive

Conclusion
I love that serum. Although it is on the pricey side and I chose to splurge 'cause of my skin concern y'all, I do like it. I feel like it has more to it than the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum. But it depends, if you want a light-weight serum or a heavy duty one. This one has got more ingredients and more consistency than the Innisfree one, given the money I've paid for it. LOL!!! But I do recommend it. If you've got mature skin, or dry skin, this would give it the extra pick me up it requires to have a more plump and youthful look. 

BONUS:
I am tempted to try out more of the Therapy line. Hopefully, the sales rep was kind enough to offer me different samples with my purchases :) they are always very generous with me <3






Stay Beautiful and Sweet
 \(^_^)/

 Aegyo Girl

4 comments:

  1. Hi, really great review! I'm planning to buy a serum from the collection and I can't help but ask if the brightening serum works on fine lines as well. The saleslady told me so but then she also told me cleansing oils need cotton pads. Really hope to kbow your view on this. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I try to used this product and its really nice..Its crazy expensive but its really wort it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is very good article. I am really excited all about anti aging article. The article of Review: The Faceshop The Therapy Anti Aging Formula Brightening Serum is very interesting post. I am glad to see your post here. Thanks a lot for the information. cocoonmedicalspa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very informative article you are providing us.kindly check my blog as well Anti-Aging Treatment in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete