Translate

Monday 24 April 2017

REVIEW: Etude House Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack

Hi Everyone!!!

This review will be about a sleeping pack that I've been dying to buy. When I first saw the first pictures of that product appearing on the web, I was literally on cloud 9. How could I ever imagine my love for skincare and Bubble Tea come into one single product. 




Yesss, I'm talking about the Etude House Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack. It is available in 3 flavours, I should say: strawberry, green tea and black tea. And as the green tea lover as I am, I bought the one in Green Tea, of course.











I purchased it on etudehouse.com for $13.20.

What it is

The bubble tea sleeping pack makes skin moisturized and elastic during the night with its compound of black tea gel and moisture capsule bubbles.

How to use

1. Using the spatula, dispense gel and 1-2 bubbles onto the palm.
2. Gently rupture the bubbles with the spatula onto the palm and rub with the fingers to mix the bubbles and pack.
3. Evenly apply on skin in a massaging motion to promote absorption into skin.
4. Leave it on overnight, and then wash off with lukewarm water the next morning.
Tips! Use only gel depending on the condition of skin. For better moisturizing effect, mix the gel with 1-2 bubbles

The Packaging



Needless to say how cute that packaging is. It is not pinky pink as most Etude House products, but still, it still  has that playful style that appeals to cuteness dorks like me. So, it has a white background with green designs and writings on it. Okay, nothing much to it. But the best is yet to come.


Not cute enough?

Here comes the cutest sleeping pack ever: A bubble tea-like container. OMG, I literaly drooled on taking it out of its packaging,'cause it reminded me of the Bubble Tea I buy on a regular basis and I'm usually down to green-colored drinks, hence my excitement. Pink would have been cuter and more princessy for sure, but when it comes to bubble tea...it's gren all the way for me. HAHAHAHA

Well, it looked more like a pudding rather than bubble tea to me. But nevermind, I still love the whole concept. It even has the small fake boba (tapioca pearls) incorporated in it. awwwwww


The Product

The Sleeping pack itself is green and gooey. It smells amazing. As for the fake boba, these actually provide added benefits. How? I can't figure out, maybe some additional ingredients, beneficial to the skin, but it's more like some promotional stunt to me. Anyways, the whole thing smells amazing. Sweet and fruity. Nothing related to green tea. lol




My Thoughts

The sleeping pack actually feels very moist, jelly-jelly and thick on the face. If you happen to crush a boba and mix it up the whole thing, you can actually feel it sit on your face. Not practical when you try to get  a good night's sleep. Sleeping packs always feel awkward on my face, but what can I not do to have beautiful skin? sigh

The next morning, my skin feels greasy and sticky. But as I wash the sleeping pack off, my skin feels moisturised, refreshed and well rested. lol  My acne scars also seem to appear less pigmented than the previous night too.

As for my pores, no major changes observed.

Overall, I liked that sleeping pack. However, I don't think I would buy it again. I totally feel uncomfortable wearing it on my face compared to other sleeping packs I've worn before and the fake bobas make it worse. However, I feel it's a good for worth for my money since it did benefited to my skin and it's adorable enough ^_^

Pros:
-Moisturising
-Nice Scent
-Pales out my Acne scars
-Adorable packaging (would make a cute gift, lol)
-Affordable

Cons:
-Makes it uncomfortable to sleep
-Greasy-looking in the morning

Conclusion

If you are looking for a very good quality sleeping pack, then this won't make the deal. I don't feel that the Etude House Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack served its intended purpose. It is not that bad. If you are looking for an affordable brand and if you like very cute packaging, you could still go for it. But I tend to look for very effective products in terms of moisturising, anti-aging and pore reducing properties. This one did not help reduce my pores. So, in the end it was all about the packaging. lol

Stay Beautiful and Sweet
  
\(^_^)/
 Aegyo Girl

2 comments:

  1. Well I always look for reviews before trying any new product, although this review doesn't look too convincing but no harm in trying it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as it doesn't damage my skin, I am all for trying new products :D Like I said, it's not such a bad product, but there is nothing great about it. So yeah, no harm in trying it :)

      Delete