Translate

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Delivery Day!!! From Innisfree!!!

Hi Beauty Lovers!

As my second review is still in progress, I just wanted to share with you my latest delivery from Innisfree, purchased from the official online store: innisfreeworld.com

Tadah!!!


I didn't buy much but I am quite proud of my latest finds:
  • 1 Super volcanic pore clay mask special set(1 free INNI-KRA Card wallet)
  • A few It's real squeeze mask sheets 
  • 1 Eco Brow Pencil
  • 1 Green Tea Seed Serum Sample (Try it out before actually buying it)

It's not the first time I have bought from Innisfree and I always somehow manage to benefit from the promotions they offer on a regular basis. They are quite generous, so seize these opportunities.

For quite a while, I've had my eyes on the Super volcanic pore clay mask special set. It is quite worthwhile since for $15 (which is the original price of the clay mask only), you get a cleansing foam, a toner and an INNI-KRA card wallet for free. There was the green tea set as well, but it already went out of stock. But the urgency for me was to solve my pore problems. After trying out a sample of the clay mask they sent for free before, I fell in love with the Jeju volcanic clay and I absolutely wanted to buy the original sized one. I'm lucky enough to get to test their other products of the same line.


Super volcanic pore clay mask special set

 

Another product which I am super fond of at Innisfree is the
It's real squeeze mask sheets. They are just amazing: refreshing, moisturising, relaxing and smell so good. I always include some to my purchases and it's the first time I'm trying the Manuka Honey, Acai Berry and Shea Butter masks.

It's Real Squeeze Mask sheets
Thirdly, since my brow pencils (Innisfree and Etude House ones) are almost over, I had to get myself a new one and the Innisfree Eco Brow pencil looked perfect for me. Yep, I seriously lack eyebrows, hence I am quite dependent on such pencils to dare show my face out. So, I bought the one in No. 1 Grey (Brown looks quite odd on me). 
 
Eco Brow Pencil No. 1 Grey

 
Lastly, I had a sample of the Green Tea Seed Serum sent over. It was included in the set I mentioned earlier. I so wanted to purchase it as well. The original sized one is $26; and for the same price you would get a balancing lotion and a balancing skin for free. Maybe next time. But I wanted to try the sample first.

That's it for my purchases. Since my blog is quite new and I'm still trying to connect with you guys out there, I was so thrilled when I got my items delivered that I wanted to share about my online shopping experience with you. I'm currently working on my review of the Innisfree Olive Real Lotion, which I purchased like last year (lol). Watch out for the reviews of the above listed products. They'll be up soon enough ;) Until then, take care!!!



 STAY BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET!


                 \(^_^)/

AEGYO GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment