Translate

Thursday 5 October 2017

REVIEW: Innisfree Eco science eye cream


Hi Everybody!!!

I'm trying my best to get back on track despite my busy schedules and quite lazy phases. I have so much to review and share with you guys.

This time I am bringing to you a skincare product that I hold dear to my heart. Yess and it's an eye cream, which I never reviewed before. It's the  Innisfree Eco science eye cream. Oh My God!!! How I love this eye cream!!!!






Innisfree's eye creams are usually well known and highly rated, namely the Orchid Eye Cream (which I purchased recently btw).

So let's get down to this review, shall we?

I bought it on www.innisfreeworld.com and at a discount. It usually costs US$32 and I got it for half the price. It contains only 30mL of product, but weirdly, it lasted me for quite a while.


What it is
A highly moisturizing eye cream with pure Jeju sea plant extract to enhance the autogenic power of the skin.
[ Anti-aging & moisturizing eye cream which contains the autogenic power of Jeju's natural sea plants]

1. A gel-type eye cream that contains caffeine to reduce puffiness while the ginkgo leaf extract treats dark circles.

2. Vitamins and minerals in the anti-aging eye cream deliver the autogenic energy of the Jeju sea plants to the skin to enhance its self-protective power.
3. Moisturizing eye cream to strengthen the moisture barrier around the eyes.
What else you need to know
5-free system : parabens, synthetic colorants, artificial fragrances, mineral oil, imidazolidinyl urea
How to use
It will pump out better after you close it, knock on the bottom 2-3 times and then pump it. Pump an adequate amount depending on your skincare regime and then apply gently around the eyes.

Ingredients
Just dab it on! Jeju seaweed with wrinkle- smoothing properties

The regenerative properties of ocean plants, rich in minerals and nutrients from Jeju island, promote skin vitality

and enhances its natural self-defense system for a powerful anti-aging effect
Water, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclomethicone, Gulfweed Extract, Sea Mustard Extract, Sea Staghorn Extract, The green Tea Extract, Tangerine Peel Extract, Prickly Pear Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Flower Extract, Mineral Water (Water from Volcanic Rock in Jeju), Ginkgo Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Palmitate, Phytosteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Betaine, Dimethicone, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Beeswax, PEG-60 Glyceryl Isostearate, C12-16 Alcohols, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Polyethylene, Palmitic Acid, Polysilicone-11, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Polyisobutene, Phenyl Methicone, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Oleanolic Acid, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Caffeine, C12-14 Pareth-12, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

 



Packaging


As usual, the container comes in a recycled environment-friendly blue and white box with a picture of the seaweed being used on the side. The container itself is, however, made of plastic and is cylindrical. It has a simple pharmaceutical kind of look to it. But, it is quite handy and much easier to use and carry around compared to other eye creams out there which are generally sold in unnecessarily bulky pots. It also has a very practical pump which allows you to maintain some hygiene with the product and control the amount of product you wanna dispense. Packaging is 10/10 :D






The Product

The eye cream is a somewhat thick but very moist white cream. It has a gooey consistency and kind of sticky feel to it.
Swatch

After rubbing it into my skin, it leaves a moist texture

My Thoughts

On application, it feels somewhat thick and sticky on the eye area. But you can feel the lids and under eye areas very much plump and moisturised. Whether it deals effectively with dark circles, I don't think so. But it does help reduce puffiness and deal with the exhausted-looking eyes. I do love the plumpness that cream brings to my eye area. I feel more awakened. haha. I'm the kind to have sleepy eyes. However, I find it more practical to apply at night rather than during the day. At night, you are really into the mood of resting those tired eyes and that cream makes you feel like you've just got a massage. lol . Not kidding. During the day, it's okay. But it could mess up your eye makeup and if you've got oily eyelids, better watch out for this. It could make you feel some thickness on your eyes and that is a no-no.


Pros:
-Moisturising
-Plump Eyes
-Reduce Puffiness 
-Reduce wrinkles
-Practical Pump
-Portable
-Lasts for quite a long time

Cons:
-Not very affordable
-Thick
-Sticky
-Does not make dark circles disappear

Conclusion

The Innisfree Eco Science Eye Cream is a must-have eye cream for the night. I have heard so much good reviews about Innisfree's eye creams , especially the orchid one, which is waiting to be opened in my drawer and reviewed. But the Eco science one is such a good eye cream I seriously considered buying another one. I can't wait to test other eye creams for you guys. Have you ever tried out the Innisfree Eco science eye cream. Did you like it? Let me know in the comments down below.

Stay Beautiful and Sweet



 \(^_^)/

 Aegyo Girl

2 comments:

  1. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. Best Eye Creams for Wrinkles

    ReplyDelete


  2. Thanks for the usefull information. I am aware about the health benefits of Derma Joie

    Cream as I recently came across the aminogenesis eye control reviews which helps me in fighting anti-aging

    signs.

    ReplyDelete